Friday 4 April 2014

Random Pattern Pack 03 - 1500 followers gift


Well, I don't have much to say in relation to this pattern pack, other then thank you to all those who follow me on tumblr! You are all awesome. Anyway, I wanted to make something completely new for my 1500 followers gift, and not just label a WIP creation as such. So here we have another random pattern pack! There are 12 recolourable geometric and abstract patterns with 2 palettes for each design. The archive contains the sim3pack and package files, so choose which method you prefer and delete the rest. Don't like some of the patterns? That is fine too! I have included the preview pictures, so match up the names and delete accordingly. I hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for a new upload next week :)



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive








No comments:

Post a Comment